- A Summary of Rolex Raiders at Ernest Jones
- Is Lindsay a Rolex Thief?
- Anybody wants to steal this Diamond?
- Hole-in-the-wall thieves hit Tobu
- In Memory of Nicolas Hayek: Swatch’s Greatest Hits
- Paris Art Heist
- Cartier’s New Film
- New Heist Movie by Bryan Singer
- 5 Masterpieces Stolen In $123M Paris Museum Heist
- $1 MILLION ROBBERY. 6 wounded in shootout at Malaysia’s airport
- All About Watch my A** the Movie
- Corum – Official Site
- Famous Thieves in History – informative forum
- Heist – Official Website (2001)
- Heist Thriller ‘Armored’ (2009) Debuts First Trailer
- International Watch Industry Magazine
- Ishikawa Goemon in Wikipedia
- It Takes A Thief TV Series- Fansite
- J.J. Abrams To Produce Heist Drama
- Move Over Danny Ocean: Here are 13 Real Heists from Around the World
- Official Jaeger-Lecoultre Website
- Official Rolex Site
- Patek Philippe 3939 official page
- Q8 Chrono, your one stop watch shop.
- Quality Time – A specialised Rolex site featuring a list of stolen watches
- SANS Computer Forensics, Investigation, and Response
- The man who stole time – Naaman Diller
- Vacheron Constantin Les Masques
- Vote for your Favourite Heist Movies
- Watch Happening
Tag Archives: film
Eric Tsang Patrick Tse
Martell Low is a flamboyant sharp talking 50 year old man who thinks he is black like Snoop Dog and Bad like Tong Montana (aka Scarface)
He dons tasteless non-matching bling bling and pairs it off with a funky hairdo that one would expect to see on someone a third his age. His audacious style lends him an air of arrogant self-confidence.
He spews ‘street lingo’ English sentences like he is from the Bronx; only trouble is the accent is all messed up (he is of Cantonese origin and sports a strong Hong Kong accent). He is well versed in Cantonese, Hokkien and Mandarin though.
Never appearing to be less than on top of the world, Martell is almost always in control of any given situation. Being the serial conman that he is, he unsurprisingly tries to better anyone in any deal.
But Martell’s luck will turn for the worst when he unwittingly falls into a series of traps laid by his nemesis – a 22 year old university student, MERC.