- A Summary of Rolex Raiders at Ernest Jones
- Is Lindsay a Rolex Thief?
- Anybody wants to steal this Diamond?
- Hole-in-the-wall thieves hit Tobu
- In Memory of Nicolas Hayek: Swatch’s Greatest Hits
- Paris Art Heist
- Cartier’s New Film
- New Heist Movie by Bryan Singer
- 5 Masterpieces Stolen In $123M Paris Museum Heist
- $1 MILLION ROBBERY. 6 wounded in shootout at Malaysia’s airport
- All About Watch my A** the Movie
- Corum – Official Site
- Famous Thieves in History – informative forum
- Heist – Official Website (2001)
- Heist Thriller ‘Armored’ (2009) Debuts First Trailer
- International Watch Industry Magazine
- Ishikawa Goemon in Wikipedia
- It Takes A Thief TV Series- Fansite
- J.J. Abrams To Produce Heist Drama
- Move Over Danny Ocean: Here are 13 Real Heists from Around the World
- Official Jaeger-Lecoultre Website
- Official Rolex Site
- Patek Philippe 3939 official page
- Q8 Chrono, your one stop watch shop.
- Quality Time – A specialised Rolex site featuring a list of stolen watches
- SANS Computer Forensics, Investigation, and Response
- The man who stole time – Naaman Diller
- Vacheron Constantin Les Masques
- Vote for your Favourite Heist Movies
- Watch Happening
Category Archives: video
Lex Hall | April 21, 2009
Article from: The Australian
MASKED gunmen repeatedly fired shots after they ambushed an armoured van carrying up to $4 million from inside a Sydney security depot, in what is believed to be the nation’s biggest such hold-up.
Police are investigating whether the gang may have had inside help as the hold-up at Lane Cove is the second on a Chubb van on the city’s north shore. Bandits stole up to $2 million in a similar heist in North Sydney in February.
About 4am yesterday, guards from security company Chubb were ambushed inside the depot as they prepared to deliver up to $4 million to ATMs across the city.
A gang of armed men surrounded the three guards as they began work, forcing them to hand over their weapons.
An amazing video on the possibility to steal identity and information from wireless network…
An interesting MTV that mentions ROLEX… kinda cute with more than a million views on youtube.
When watches and film collaborate … they create a fascinating atmosphere, almost magical.
Vodpod videos no longer available.