- A Summary of Rolex Raiders at Ernest Jones
- Is Lindsay a Rolex Thief?
- Anybody wants to steal this Diamond?
- Hole-in-the-wall thieves hit Tobu
- In Memory of Nicolas Hayek: Swatch’s Greatest Hits
- Paris Art Heist
- Cartier’s New Film
- New Heist Movie by Bryan Singer
- 5 Masterpieces Stolen In $123M Paris Museum Heist
- $1 MILLION ROBBERY. 6 wounded in shootout at Malaysia’s airport
- All About Watch my A** the Movie
- Corum – Official Site
- Famous Thieves in History – informative forum
- Heist – Official Website (2001)
- Heist Thriller ‘Armored’ (2009) Debuts First Trailer
- International Watch Industry Magazine
- Ishikawa Goemon in Wikipedia
- It Takes A Thief TV Series- Fansite
- J.J. Abrams To Produce Heist Drama
- Move Over Danny Ocean: Here are 13 Real Heists from Around the World
- Official Jaeger-Lecoultre Website
- Official Rolex Site
- Patek Philippe 3939 official page
- Q8 Chrono, your one stop watch shop.
- Quality Time – A specialised Rolex site featuring a list of stolen watches
- SANS Computer Forensics, Investigation, and Response
- The man who stole time – Naaman Diller
- Vacheron Constantin Les Masques
- Vote for your Favourite Heist Movies
- Watch Happening
Category Archives: news
It’s apparently crack down on Lindsay Lohan week for Los Angeles law enforcement.
A day after sheriff’s deputies made a surprise house call to LiLo’s pad, the actress party girl’s attorney confirmed that the Los Angeles Police Department also has Lindsay in its crosshairs.
Who said she’s no longer in demand?
This time, cops questioned Lohan after a friend’s $35,000 Rolex went missing—at the star’s home, of all places.
Diamond star thrills astronomers
A diamond that is almost forever Twinkling in the sky is a diamond star of 10 billion trillion trillion carats, astronomers have discovered. The cosmic diamond is a chunk of crystallised carbon, 4,000 km across, some 50 light-years from the Earth in the constellation Centaurus. It’s the compressed heart of an old star that was once bright like our Sun but has since faded and shrunk. Astronomers have decided to call the star “Lucy” after the Beatles song, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.
Some ¥5 million worth of watches and other items were stolen before dawn Thursday from Tobu Department Store Co.’s Ikebukuro store in Tokyo, and the thieves apparently got in via a hole they cut in the outer wall of the seventh floor — a tactic similar to a heist in the Ginza district earlier this year for which a group in Hong Kong was charged, police said.
News from ABC
AP) PARIS (AP) – A broken alarm system made it as easy as 1-2-3: A masked intruder clipped a padlock, smashed a window and stole a Picasso, a Matisse and three other masterpieces from a Paris museum Thursday – a $123 million haul that is one of the world’s biggest art heists.
Offloading the artwork may prove a tougher task, however, with Interpol and collectors worldwide now on high alert.
In what seemed like an art thief’s fantasy, the alarm system had been broken since March in parts of the Paris Museum of Modern Art, according to the city’s mayor, Bertrand Delanoe.
The museum, in a tony neighborhood across the Seine River from the Eiffel Tower, reopened in 2006 after spending $18 million (ýýý15 million) and two years upgrading its security system. Spare parts had been ordered to fix the alarm but had not yet arrived, the mayor said in a statement.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia – Robbers shot and wounded six people before escaping with about $1 million in cash at Malaysia’s main international airport Wednesday, police and news reports said.
A group of between four and six robbers opened fire at two currency exchange workers and two security guards accompanying them as they carried a bag of cash outside the departure hall of the Kuala Lumpur International Airport, according to the Bernama news agency.