- A Summary of Rolex Raiders at Ernest Jones
- Is Lindsay a Rolex Thief?
- Anybody wants to steal this Diamond?
- Hole-in-the-wall thieves hit Tobu
- In Memory of Nicolas Hayek: Swatch’s Greatest Hits
- Paris Art Heist
- Cartier’s New Film
- New Heist Movie by Bryan Singer
- 5 Masterpieces Stolen In $123M Paris Museum Heist
- $1 MILLION ROBBERY. 6 wounded in shootout at Malaysia’s airport
- All About Watch my A** the Movie
- Corum – Official Site
- Famous Thieves in History – informative forum
- Heist – Official Website (2001)
- Heist Thriller ‘Armored’ (2009) Debuts First Trailer
- International Watch Industry Magazine
- Ishikawa Goemon in Wikipedia
- It Takes A Thief TV Series- Fansite
- J.J. Abrams To Produce Heist Drama
- Move Over Danny Ocean: Here are 13 Real Heists from Around the World
- Official Jaeger-Lecoultre Website
- Official Rolex Site
- Patek Philippe 3939 official page
- Q8 Chrono, your one stop watch shop.
- Quality Time – A specialised Rolex site featuring a list of stolen watches
- SANS Computer Forensics, Investigation, and Response
- The man who stole time – Naaman Diller
- Vacheron Constantin Les Masques
- Vote for your Favourite Heist Movies
- Watch Happening
Category Archives: heist
It’s apparently crack down on Lindsay Lohan week for Los Angeles law enforcement.
A day after sheriff’s deputies made a surprise house call to LiLo’s pad, the actress party girl’s attorney confirmed that the Los Angeles Police Department also has Lindsay in its crosshairs.
Who said she’s no longer in demand?
This time, cops questioned Lohan after a friend’s $35,000 Rolex went missing—at the star’s home, of all places.
This week, the Swiss fashion world is mourning Swatch founder Nicolas Hayek, who died at 82 of heart failure. While Swatches may no longer be the coolest wrist accessory going, the brand’s bright, zany, and affordably collectible designs were a ubiquitous staple of ’80s and early ’90s pop style. Over the years, Swatch released thousands of culturally literate watches. Check out a selection of our favorites — including pieces designed by Akira Kurosawa, Vivienne Westwood, and Spike Lee — via the delightfully comprehensive vintage Swatch purveyor Swatch and Beyond, after the jump. Isn’t it about time Swatch made a comeback?
News from ABC
AP) PARIS (AP) – A broken alarm system made it as easy as 1-2-3: A masked intruder clipped a padlock, smashed a window and stole a Picasso, a Matisse and three other masterpieces from a Paris museum Thursday – a $123 million haul that is one of the world’s biggest art heists.
Offloading the artwork may prove a tougher task, however, with Interpol and collectors worldwide now on high alert.
In what seemed like an art thief’s fantasy, the alarm system had been broken since March in parts of the Paris Museum of Modern Art, according to the city’s mayor, Bertrand Delanoe.
The museum, in a tony neighborhood across the Seine River from the Eiffel Tower, reopened in 2006 after spending $18 million (ýýý15 million) and two years upgrading its security system. Spare parts had been ordered to fix the alarm but had not yet arrived, the mayor said in a statement.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia – Robbers shot and wounded six people before escaping with about $1 million in cash at Malaysia’s main international airport Wednesday, police and news reports said.
A group of between four and six robbers opened fire at two currency exchange workers and two security guards accompanying them as they carried a bag of cash outside the departure hall of the Kuala Lumpur International Airport, according to the Bernama news agency.