|March 05, 2009 (India)|
Tommy Hilfiger watches continues to create buzz with the launch of a Limited Edition automatic skeleton watch for men.
By combining stylish design with a sophisticated automatic movement, often prized by those with an appreciation for time-honored traditional watch-making techniques, Hilfiger secures its rightful place as a leading brand offering one of this season’s most coveted fashion watches.
The handsome and unique design of the automatic skeleton watch puts this piece in a league of its own. The intricate skeletal self-winding movement is boldly presented in a watchcase inspired by the signature “H” design. The brown calfskin strap with tone-on-tone stitching further enhances the elegant inspiration of the watch.
Limited to 888 pieces worldwide, each watch is presented in a special box, which includes a certificate with a unique serial number and an additional black calfskin strap.
The watch is available at select World of Titan stores and Tommy Hilfiger stores, March 2009 onwards.
- A Summary of Rolex Raiders at Ernest Jones
- Is Lindsay a Rolex Thief?
- Anybody wants to steal this Diamond?
- Hole-in-the-wall thieves hit Tobu
- In Memory of Nicolas Hayek: Swatch’s Greatest Hits
- Paris Art Heist
- Cartier’s New Film
- New Heist Movie by Bryan Singer
- 5 Masterpieces Stolen In $123M Paris Museum Heist
- $1 MILLION ROBBERY. 6 wounded in shootout at Malaysia’s airport
- All About Watch my A** the Movie
- Corum – Official Site
- Famous Thieves in History – informative forum
- Heist – Official Website (2001)
- Heist Thriller ‘Armored’ (2009) Debuts First Trailer
- International Watch Industry Magazine
- Ishikawa Goemon in Wikipedia
- It Takes A Thief TV Series- Fansite
- J.J. Abrams To Produce Heist Drama
- Move Over Danny Ocean: Here are 13 Real Heists from Around the World
- Official Jaeger-Lecoultre Website
- Official Rolex Site
- Patek Philippe 3939 official page
- Q8 Chrono, your one stop watch shop.
- Quality Time – A specialised Rolex site featuring a list of stolen watches
- SANS Computer Forensics, Investigation, and Response
- The man who stole time – Naaman Diller
- Vacheron Constantin Les Masques
- Vote for your Favourite Heist Movies
- Watch Happening